The bioeconomy is changing everything — here’s the inside story
Few realize it, but the bioeconomy is transforming life on Earth—from the food we eat to the medicines we take to the clothes we wear. Subscribe to the SynBioBeta weekly digest and learn the ongoing story of our planet’s most awesome technology: biology. Explore how synthetic biology is reversing climate change, feeding the next billion people, and increasing the lifespan of humans—in short, how it’s changing everything. View current issue
As a bonus, when you sign up, you will see a digital copy of John Cumber’s most popular articles on Forbes this year!
Here is a sneak peak of the articles:
- A New Test May Show Whether Your Immune System Can Neutralize The Coronavirus
- Timeline Shows 3 Paths To COVID-19 Treatment And Prevention
- There’s A New Fermented, Zero Calories Sugar On The Market (and It Actually Tastes Like Real Sugar)
- With Its Coronavirus Rapid Paper Test Strip, This CRISPR Startup Wants To Help Halt A Pandemic
- A New Way Of Making DNA Is About To Revolutionize The Biotech Industry
- A Coronavirus Vaccine Candidate In Six Days? This Company Is Fast-Tracking Vaccine Development With The First Fully Automated Gene Synthesis Platform
If you can’t see the form below, please click here.