Fuel Your Passion for Synthetic Biology
Synthetic biology is a movement to make biology easier to engineer, a passionate cabal of scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs, and investors on a mission to turn biology into a tech discipline. The market is predicted to be worth US$13.4 Billion by 2019. Come meet the pioneers who are applying engineered biology to revolutionize the production of chemicals, consumer products, energy, materials, medicine and more. Learn how their efforts are transforming manufacturing with a positive effect on conservation and the environment.
Now in our 6th year, we’ll be back at the gorgeous Mission Bay Conference Center in San Francisco on October 3rd and 4th. A networking event will take place on October 5th. With more than 14 sessions, 60 speakers and 25 exhibitors, come meet the movers and shakers of an industry that’s driving technology and business forward.
Key themes at the event this year include: biomaterials, biosecurity and policy, conservation and the environment, consumer products, education and public outreach. Learn about emerging applications for DNA, health and drug discovery, reproducibility, investment opportunities, and more. Come be inspired by what the future holds.
Date & Location:
October 3, 2017 - October 5, 2017
Mission Bay Conference Center, San Francisco, CA
Day 1, Tuesday, October 3rd
Day 2, Wednesday, October 4th
Day 3, Thursday, October 5th
If you are a current exhibitor, please click here for more information about your booth or table.
Who Should Attend?
- Industry and Startups: Get critical opportunities to network, exhibit, and make the connections that you and your company need to grow.
- Investors and Angels: Keep a finger on the pulse of technological development, and meet founders and investors.
- Technology Scouts: Learn who the leading lights are in each segment, identify value-adding technologies, and lay the groundwork for further deals.
- Academics: Gain access to professionals ranging from eager potential cofounders to sagely experienced entrepreneurs and well-connected investors.
- Students and Biohackers: Get yourself involved by meeting industry leaders and laying the groundwork for your community connections.
- Pioneers and Thought-leaders: Meet the people leading the field or coming to the conference from other industry leadership positions.
- Policy makers: Meet those creating vibrant innovation ecosystems in their global and local regions.
- Tech Practitioners: Hear about the latest technology, spot the upcoming trends, and meet the key people busily building the future.
Conference Venue (for shipping)
attn: SynBioBeta, Jeff Wagenmann
Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF
1675 Owens Street suite #251
San Francisco, CA 94143-3008