Synbionik is an innovative and expanding biotech start-up that specializes in the production of natural substances through biosynthesis. We are developing a synthetic biology platform from genetically modified microorganisms and suitable bioreactor systems.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WITH US:
- Support of the investigative research team in web research of current trends and news in the field of biotechnology & synthetic biology
- Analysis of the latest scientific articles in the field of biotechnology and synthetic biology as well as summaries of key messages
- Monitoring the market for new approaches and developments
- Implementation of project and innovation-related (product, product groups) research
- Independent preparation of results in the form of short presentations
- Participation in the further development of our knowledge platforms for new and agile working methods
- Student in science, journalism (science journalism) or experience in scientific research
- Looking back on initial experiences in the field of scientific research (articles from specialist journals, books, etc.).
- Safe use of the Microsoft Office package
- Interest in technological trends in chemistry & biotechnology.
- Creativity, a high level of initiative and analytical thinking skills.
- Communicating complex relationships in easy-to-understand language.
- You work in a structured way and have organizational skills and an eye for detail.
- Very good written and spoken German and English language skills
- Our remuneration is attractive and performance-oriented
- We are an innovative team and live a collegial atmosphere
- We live and maintain our regular team events
- We warmly welcome new ideas and entrepreneurship
- In order to be able to combine work and private life well, we offer flexible working hours
- We promote your professional development
- Drinks and fruit are at your disposal
- Our workplaces are in bright offices and modern laboratories in the up-and-coming Frankfurt Ostend