The Account Manager is responsible for delivering revenue and driving growth in their territory for OriCiro Genomics gene synthesis products and service. (S)he is accountable for delivering accurate revenue forecasts throughout the fiscal year, enabling the executive team to monitor business performance and drive decision making. (S)he is required to maintain knowledge of competitor products and their commercial strategies, identifying and escalating their activities in a time bound manner. (S)he is also accountable for providing customer feedback on OriCiro Genomics products in addition to identifying unmet customer needs that will enable the development of new and innovative products.
This position will be the president of US office and this role will report to the Chief Business Officer and work in close with the Chief Scientific Officer of OriCiro Genomics.
Description of Duties:
- Sell the OriCiro Genomics gene synthesis products and service in the assigned geography
- Generate new sales leads and opportunities and create awareness for our products in region.
- Develop relationships with senior managers, VP, and key opinion leaders at customer accounts
- Develop and execute supply agreements to support new and existing business.
- Work collaboratively with R&D and technical support team to minimize time to revenue.
- Keep CRM system (SFDC) up to date and qualify leads from Marketing
- Manage dealer performance
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Maintain positive customer relations
- Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific field
- At least 5+ years of experience of selling life science reagents and solutions. Knowledge of synthetic biology products and markets preferred.
- Experience with a custom or made to order business a plus
- Businesses to business experience preferred, in particular, selling to pharma, chemical and/or Food and Agriculture organizations.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of synthetic biology applications utilizing synthetic genes, pathways and organisms a necessity.
- A background in technical sales and support or product management is preferred.
About OriCiro Genomics
OriCiro is a pioneer in cell-free synthesis and amplification technology of genome-scale large DNA for applications in gene therapy and synthetic biology. We provide not only research reagent kits but also customized services and technology licensing opportunities. The company is located in Tokyo, Japan. We need people to identifying unmet customer needs, think outside the box, collaborate with our customers and create something special with us.