Inscripta is developing the world’s first scalable platform for benchtop Digital Genome Engineering. The company’s advanced CRISPR-based platform, consisting of an instrument, reagents, and software, will offer a fully automated workflow that enables multiplexed, trackable editing of cells at an unprecedented scale. Inscripta’s goal is to empower scientists whose gene editing research is stifled by current technical and licensing limitations. By providing this unique platform and engaging in collaborative business practices, such as making its MAD7 CRISPR nuclease-free for research purposes, the company enables scientists to realize a new era of biological discovery. Due to rapid growth, Inscripta has an opening for a Scientific Project Manager. This role can work remote, however, proximity to either our Boulder, CO or Pleasanton, CA sit is preferable.
The Applications Development team at Inscripta is seeking a highly-skilled, organized, and experienced scientist to lead our project management activities. The Applications team faces the challenge of managing multiple projects simultaneously. These projects may be internal or involve external collaborators. The ideal candidate would have experience managing scientific projects involving many sites and/or complicated workflows. Additionally, this candidate should have excellent writing skills in order to help articulate work plans. We are looking for someone who loves getting things done and is willing to jump in where needed to help push projects over the line.
- Build project plans, track project status, help identify risks and conflicts across multiple projects
- For external collaborations, ensure a workplan is in place, paperwork is in order, track project status to successful completion.
- Plan and organize the development of collateral and training content for marketing and field application scientists.
- Organize and manage team meetings
- Pitch in to help with data analysis, write-ups, presentations as needed.
- Work closely with product manager to support product development activities as needed.
- A PhD in biology, genetics, microbiology or a related field and an additional 2-3 years experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing large and/or complex projects.
- Molecular biology and NGS experience required.
- Experience with genome editing methods a plus.
- Experience with Jira, Smartsheets, Confluence or other project management tools a plus.
Inscripta offers a competitive base salary, bonus plan, benefits package and stock options to all team members. Join us and work with a great team of people developing the world’s first scalable platform for benchtop Digital Genome Engineering. At Inscripta we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our innovation, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace because the more inclusive we are as a company, the better our work will be. Inscripta is headquartered in Boulder, CO with offices in Pleasanton and San Diego, CA. This role can work remote, however proximity to either Boulder or Pleasanton sites is preferable.