Senti is a technology-driven therapeutics company here to lead the next generation of medicine—where cells are the hardware and gene circuits are the software. Programming cells to respond, adapt and make decisions, Senti is working to create smarter therapies with computer-like logic, enhanced functionality and greater control.
- Work within a team to engineer and expand primary human immune cells for phenotypic and functional assays.
- Assist in common immunology assays such as cytokine determinations, cellular proliferation, ELISAs, flow cytometry, etc.
- Engineer, maintain and bank cell lines.
- Draft experimental protocols, maintain detailed electronic lab records, and perform data analysis.
- Present work data to various groups within the company.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology-related field required; Immunology or Cancer Biology preferred.
- 3- 5 years of research experience in a biology laboratory setting; industry experience is a plus.
- Hands-on proficiency with sterile cell culture techniques, including experience with primary T cells and/or other hematopoietic cell populations, T cell-based assays measuring cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, and cytokine production.
- Multicolor flow cytometry and FlowJo-based data analysis.
- Facility to quickly adapt to new research areas and implement new techniques with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team.
- Excited by the challenge of working in a dynamic, flexible, and fast-paced, start-up environment
- Preferred additional qualifications include: experience with chimeric antigen receptors (CARs), lentivirus generation, hematopoietic cell transduction, ELISA/Luminex, Incucyte, and understanding of assays related to the evaluation of integration and construct function.