Senti is a technology-driven therapeutics company here to lead the next generation of medicine—where cells are the hardware and gene circuits are the software. Programming cells to respond, adapt and make decisions, Senti is working to create smarter therapies with computer-like logic, enhanced functionality and greater control.
- Work with scientists to explore mechanism of action and help uncover biomarkers of response
- Assist in performing functional in vitro assays and characterizing in vivo tumor models
- Assist in drafting experimental protocols, maintaining detailed lab records, and performing data analysis. Data presentation opportunities are available.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology-related field required; degree in Immunology, Cell Biology, or Cancer Biology preferred.
- 2-4 years of research experience in a biology laboratory setting, industry experience is a plus.
- Hands-on proficiency with sterile cell culture techniques, preferably including experience with T cells and/or other hematopoietic cell populations. T cell-based assays measuring cell proliferation, cytotoxicity, and cytokine production, a plus.
- Multicolor flow cytometry and FlowJo data analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team.
- Excited by the challenge of working in a dynamic, flexible, and fast-paced environment
- Preferred qualifications include: lentivirus generation, cell transduction, ELISA/Luminex, Incucyte, and previous immunohistochemistry experience.
- You are motivated, detail-orientated, and eager to be part of a positive work environment with other researchers to develop much needed novel cell therapies targeting cancer.