Senti is a technology-driven therapeutics company here to lead the next generation of medicine—where cells are the hardware and gene circuits are the software. Programming cells to respond, adapt and make decisions, Senti is working to create smarter therapies with computer-like logic, enhanced functionality and greater control.
- Implement synthetic gene circuits in primary/immortalized cell lines
- Enable next-generation sequencing (NGS) & molecular workflows
- Perform and optimize high-throughput cellular assays
- Maintain detailed lab records and protocols, and perform data analysis
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biology or closely-related field.
- 2+ years of research experience in a laboratory setting.
- Preferred qualifications include: proficiency with sterile cell culture techniques, lentivirus generation, cell transduction, molecular biology, assembly of genes and gene libraries, and NGS sample preparation and analysis.
- We are seeking a team member who is excited by the challenge of working in a dynamic, flexible, and fast-paced environment, and have demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multi-functional team. This person is motivated, detail-oriented, and eager to be part of a positive work environment with other researchers focused on developing much-needed gene and cell therapies targeting cancer.