SGI-DNA is a pioneer in Synthetic Biology. We’ve created the world’s first fully automated double stranded DNA-Gene synthesis platform. It harnesses the power and precision of Gibson Assembly® to synthesize synthetic gene in a single overnight operation on the benchtop.
SGI-DNA is focused on the continual development of its flagship products aimed at addressing the needs of the global synthetic biology market and its targeted customer segments within Drug Discovery.
The Marketing Communications Associate will report into the Director of Marketing. In this high visibility role, a successful employee will continue to drive brand awareness and company objectives. This person will thrive in a dynamic start-up environment and have a proactive temperament. The successful Marketing Communications Associate will enjoy collaborating with the internal team to execute marketing strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage global marketing communications programs and tactics to drive achievement of the departments strategic vision
- Translate strategic and tactical marketing plans into successful marketing programs to create awareness, generate leads, and accelerate sales opportunities to ultimately drive revenue
- Manage the implementation, tracking, and reporting of marketing activities, adjusting course as needed to maximize effectiveness
- Serve as an expert on target market needs and responses to marketing programs and campaigns
- Work to strengthen and maintain continuity between Marketing and Sales Teams, specific to marketing programs and campaigns
- Work collaboratively with Product Management Team for the execution of marketing activities
- Support targeted, multi-channel marketing activities, collateral, and social media campaigns
- Handle logistics for marketing campaigns, product launches, events, and strategic partnerships
- Curate and implement social media campaigns, website content, direct mail, and print advertisements
- Maintain consistent brand voice across all channels and copyediting marketing materials
- Thrive in a dynamic start-up environment
- Up to 5% travel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing communications, biological sciences, business or technology-related field is required.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or product marketing in life sciences, technology or other B2B industries
- Collaborative and innovative mentality to build relationships, achieve consensus and foster multi-disciplinary teamwork
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media preferred
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign preferred
- Proficient in using social media platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to enable effective conveyance of information
Please send your CV and other pertinent documents on the link below.