We are Twist Bioscience and we are disrupting the Synthetic Biology and the Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) fields with our proprietary DNA synthesis platform. Our office in San Francisco is growing and we are looking for a talented Analyst to lead our Growth and Marketing business analysis.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Marketing and Growth Analyst, you will have a unique opportunity to build and shape our Growth and Marketing dashboards, find new Growth opportunities and help us evaluate our activities and business by using data insights. You will also be influencing product teams through presentation of data-based recommendations.
You will be responsible for generating sales and marketing data insights and building dashboards and reports to help us understand the customer journey in each of our products and industry segments. Part of the role will also be to measure and report on our different marketing campaigns and build a feedback loop that will feed the data back to our marketing automation software.
Our target audience is very diverse and each product behaves differently in each sector, which introduces very interesting challenges for this position. In addition to the sales/marketing efforts which are done online and offline.
We are looking for a person that is not afraid of big and unknown challenges, innovative, entrepreneur in spirit and has amazing problem-solving skills. We are looking for a data-driven person who cares about analytics and will be able to take us many steps forward in becoming more data-driven.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- 3+ Years of experience in building reports and analyzing data in a B2B company
- Proficient in SQL and Data Analysis using Excel
- Experience with Marketing performance work, as a leader or a team member
- 2+ years of experience with digital marketing performance work or product optimization work (funnel/website optimization and/or outbound channels like SEO, SEM, and email)
- Proven experience in building advanced dashboards on a Tier 1 BI tool (Preferably Tableau)
- Advanced and versatile visualization skills using best practices that fits the analyzed data
- Knowledge and experience with analyzing data from Marketing Automation platforms, CRM and Web analytics
- Track record of successful projects and delivering insights that improved the business and growth of the company
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience in distilling insights from complex problems
- Eager to work in a company that makes a positive impact in the world
- Python experience
- Experience with Tableau, Snowflake, Salesforce, GA reports.
- Experience in analyzing data from Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Mixpanel
- Knowledge and passion for Biology