Responsible for stocking, cleaning, and general appearance of 400P warehouse. Verifies, counts, and stocks inventory in each building’s stock locations. Aids in shipping and receiving. Provides aid to facilities mechanic for basic repairs and general facilities maintenance.
- Receive all physical deliveries from vendors such as FedEx, UPS, VWR & others. Verify all deliveries are in good condition and no damage to contents 3 -way match with package, product and packing slips. Delivery of packages to end users, stockroom and 501 pilot plant. Responsible to make sure critical and perishable product deliveries, e.g. cold packs or dry ice, are delivered in a timely manner or stored in appropriate temperature refrigerator/freezer. Pushes inventory to pull spots, monitors pull spot inventory, replenishes when low.
- Responsible in proper handling of all manufacturing chemicals and products by placing in the quarantine cage with proper labeling and notification to appropriate staff. Deliver all manufacturing products to the pilot plant upon release of materials.
- Receive all tangible deliveries in COUPA and place packing slips in weekly binder to be given to the Account Manager daily for closing. Return damaged or wrong products with the help from Purchasing. Assist Purchasing in resolving deliveries discrepancies.
- Material Handlers are responsible for warehouse duties including: the physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of packages of varying sizes and weights by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, placing packages, as well as physical bending, twisting, kneeling and etc. in a safe and efficient manner.
- Receives daily mail from lobby. Distributes mail to mailboxes and/or directly to recipients.
- Gathers all cardboard from cardboard accumulation points. Cuts down, flattens and recycles all cardboard. Cleans warehouse and receiving dock daily, coordinates with cleaning service on designated duties.
- Performs scheduled and routine maintenance duties to support facilities operations, including inspection of compressed gas containers, filter checks and replacement, inspection of safety stations, monitoring fluid levels and related preventative maintenance functions; completes documentation of preventative checks performed.
- Assists with setting up offices or meeting rooms for new personnel, meetings and special events; moves furniture, sets up equipment, and arranges signs, displays or decorations.
- Visually inspects facilities for overall condition and potential maintenance needs; reports issues to facilities manager.
- Installs ergonomic accessories at employee workstations, such as keyboard tray or monitor arm.
- Performs basic tool maintenance; cleaning and organization; orders and organizes supplies.
- Completes facility requests, provides aid to facilities mechanic for daily duties.
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of education and equivalent number of years work experience required.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working as warehouse, facilities, and/or production technician required.
- Minimum of (1) year working in a Material Handler position/closely related field
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability with detail-oriented work
- Previous working knowledge of FedEx system, inventory management system, and procurement strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to safety guidelines and work in a safe manner
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
The position comes with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including paid company holidays, paid time off, health benefits, 401k match, and much more. For more information about our plans for the future, and to be considered for this career opportunity, please visit www.codexis.com.