GenoFAB, a Synthetic Biology Platform Technology company is searching a Senior Account Executive to bring the organization to a place in the market where it can lead the next industrial revolution.
This is an age in man’s history where our computational abilities to understand and write DNA creates unprecedented opportunities for sustainable economic growth and radical transformations of healthcare. When it becomes cheaper to “print” DNA than to store biological samples in a freezer, the frontier of innovation is shifting from test tubes in wet lab to software and data. We are at this unique juncture in mankind history where our abilities to use software to transform cells to produce a vast array of yet unimagined solutions is reminiscent of previous technological revolutions like the invention of the assembly line, the first human flight, or the emergence of the semiconductor industry.
In doing so, great minds need to come together. We are looking for a charismatic Sr. Account Executive with a deep understanding of the challenges faced by biotechnology companies in managing their R&D projects. Using a combination of empathy and systems-thinking, the Sr. Account Executive will be able to help prospects and clients reconsider their research processes with the goal of accelerating success and minimizing risks.
- Develop and achieve sales objectives
- Develop and manage a list of priority target accounts
- Proactively research, identify & pursue prospective new accounts
- Answer incoming calls and sales inquiries
- Prepare and send information to inbound and outbound leads
- Manage leads, information, and activities in a CRM system
- Follow up/close potential sales (i.e. demo requests / webinars)
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships
- Develop and improve sales process in collaboration with management and marketing
- Contribute to the optimization of pricing strategy to maximize revenue
- Build a direct and indirect sales team
- Assist marketing develop and communicate messages that support sales success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or Life Science
- Minimum of five (5) years of proven technical sales experience.
- Demonstrated life sciences, pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry knowledge.
- Proven track record of delivering sales results while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Possess high degree of leadership and ability to manage complex sales with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work remotely with clients and collaborators
- Self-motivated and capable of working with limited supervision.
- Graduate degree in life science
- Research experience in life science
- Locations in Northern Colorado, California, Massachusetts.
- Experience selling software and bioinformatics services to the biotechnology industry
- Startup experience, preferably in bioinformatics or synthetic biology