Fuel Your Passion for Synthetic Biology
SynBioBeta SF 2017 is the prime conference for the synthetic biology industry – bringing the global community together to drive technology and business forward. Fuel your passion for synthetic biology with a program full of talks from key thought-leaders, decision makers and tech pioneers. Check out the SynBioBeta 2016 website to see what’s in store for this year.
Date & Location:
October 3, 2017 - October 5, 2017
Mission Bay Conference Center, San Francisco, CA
Day 1, October 3rd, 2017
Day 2, October 4th, 2017
Day 3, October 5th, 2017
*Schedule is subject to change
Networking App (Coming soon)
The SynBioBeta Meeting App one-to-one meeting software enables you to book meetings with other delegates online ahead of the event, and manage your schedule. If you are registered for the conference, you will need to register to edit your details (including your company profile), browse company entries and pre-request meetings. If you need assistance please check our FAQ guide (coming soon).
For current exhibitors, please follow the link above for additional information. If you are interested in exhibiting at the upcoming SynBioBeta SF 2017 conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Should Attend?
- Industry and Startups: Get critical opportunities to network, exhibit, and make the connections that you and your company need to grow.
- Investors and Angels: Keep a finger on the pulse of technological development, and meet founders and investors.
- Technology Scouts: Learn who the leading lights are in each segment, identify value-adding technologies, and lay the groundwork for further deals.
- Academics: Gain access to professionals ranging from eager potential cofounders to sagely experienced entrepreneurs and well-connected investors.
- Students and Biohackers: Get yourself involved by meeting industry leaders and laying the groundwork for your community connections.
- Pioneers and Thought-leaders: Meet the people leading the field or coming to the conference from other industry leadership positions.
- Policy makers: Meet those creating vibrant innovation ecosystems in their global and local regions.
- Tech Practitioners: Hear about the latest technology, spot the upcoming trends, and meet the key people busily building the future.