Director of Product Management: Synthego
Date Posted / Modified: February 16, 2017Learn More / Apply For Position
Synthego is looking for an experienced Senior or Director Product Manager (depending on experience) to support the commercial team in areas including, but not limited to, release planning, technical content development, web portal product definition, sales and channel enablement. We’re looking for an analytical, organized, and detail oriented person who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is an individual contributor role., ,
- Product Development: develop market requirements for current and emerging synthetic RNA technologies by engaging market and customer research, work with engineering to bring products through development to market, manage early access programs and customers
- Release planning: roadmap and launch plans, work closely with outbound marketing on public roll-out, sales and channel training
- Content: create customer facing content for sales/marketing, work closely with digital marketing on content SEO, semi-technical to technical; create sales tools
- E-commerce portal product definition and management: define end-user requirements and workflows for online product ordering process, manage implementation and roadmap with development team, modifications necessary to support channel partners
- General technical marketing support: customer presentations, webinars, sales/channel support, etc.
- 5-10 years of product management or technical product marketing experience in life sciences; CRISPR experience a plus
- College degree in a STEM major, biology related field, PhD preferred
- Proficient writing and editing skills
- Self-driven problem solver and analytical
- Strong attention to details and time management
Company Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity at an early stage company
- Tax-exempt medical insurance reimbursement
- Fully stocked kitchen and snacks
- Free catered lunches and dinners
Synthego is turning molecular biology into an information science. We’re building hardware facilities that abstract biological syntheses and research into software.
Our vision is to bring automation to genome engineering, enabling scientists to run their own fully-automated laboratory at low cost, performing millions of controlled, repeatable experiments per day without human error.
Founded by former SpaceX engineers, Synthego is a leading provider of genome engineering solutions. The company’s flagship product, CRISPRevolution, is a portfolio of synthetic RNA designed for CRISPR genome editing and research.
We are venture backed by Founders Fund, Menlo Ventures, 8VC, and WI Harper.
Rev 20170116Learn More / Apply For Position