Fuel Your Passion for Engineering Biology
Mark your calendars as we gear up to bring all the action back for the 6th year in a row, as we return to San Francisco, for SynBioBeta SF 2017.
SynBioBeta SF 2017 is the prime conference for the synthetic biology industry – bringing the global community together to drive technology and business forward. Fuel your passion for engineering biology with a program full of talks from key thought-leaders, decision makers and tech pioneers. SynBioBeta is a must for those wanting to keep up with the rapidly-evolving industry.
If you are an active part of the synthetic biology industry and have a passion for making biology easier to engineer, then this is a must attend event.
Subscribe for Alerts
If you would like to receive alerts about SynBioBeta SF 2017 such as the latest speaker and session announcements please submit your details below.
Date & Location:
October 3, 2017 - October 5, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Who Should Attend?
- Industry and Startups: Get critical opportunities to network, exhibit, and make the connections that you and your company need to grow.
- Investors and Angels: Keep a finger on the pulse of technological development, and meet founders and investors as you hunt for your next unicorn.
- Technology Scouts: Learn who the leading lights are in each segment, identify value-adding technologies, and lay the groundwork for further deals.
- Academics: Gain access to professionals ranging from eager potential cofounders to sagely experienced entrepreneurs and well-connected investors.
- Students and Biohackers: Get yourself involved by meeting industry leaders and laying the groundwork for your community connections.
- Pioneers and Thought-leaders: Meet the people leading the field or coming to the conference from other industry leadership positions.
- Policy makers: Meet those creating vibrant innovation ecosystems in their global and local regions.
- Tech Practitioners: Hear about the latest technology, spot the upcoming trends, and meet the key people busily building the future.