Fuel Your Passion for Engineering Biology
SynBioBeta SF 2017 is the prime conference for the synthetic biology industry – bringing the global community together to drive technology and business forward. Fuel your passion for engineering biology with a program full of talks from key thought-leaders, decision makers and tech pioneers.
Subscribe for Alerts
Date & Location:
October 3, 2017 - October 5, 2017
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Who Should Attend?
- Industry and Startups: Get critical opportunities to network, exhibit, and make the connections that you and your company need to grow.
- Investors and Angels: Keep a finger on the pulse of technological development, and meet founders and investors.
- Technology Scouts: Learn who the leading lights are in each segment, identify value-adding technologies, and lay the groundwork for further deals.
- Academics: Gain access to professionals ranging from eager potential cofounders to sagely experienced entrepreneurs and well-connected investors.
- Students and Biohackers: Get yourself involved by meeting industry leaders and laying the groundwork for your community connections.
- Pioneers and Thought-leaders: Meet the people leading the field or coming to the conference from other industry leadership positions.
- Policy makers: Meet those creating vibrant innovation ecosystems in their global and local regions.
- Tech Practitioners: Hear about the latest technology, spot the upcoming trends, and meet the key people busily building the future.